Scanning, faxing, and copying can all be done at the same machine! These machines are available at all locations.
Our machines are designed to print only 8.5" x 11" paper. All of them accept cash or credit/debit and are self-service.
PLEASE NOTE: The library cannot provide change or break bills! However, the coin boxes will provide change if you do not use the full balance inserted. You must use coins, $1 bills, or $5 bills.
• Single or duplex printing
• Scan to PDF, USB, or email
• Print PDFs, JPGs, or TIFFs from USB
Library Lover Tip: If you don't need a hard copy of a document, consider going green and copying it to USB or email instead of to paper.
Special Book Scanning Station: Several of our branches provide a different type of scanning service. These scanners do not have print capabilities; they are designed for patrons who wish to make digital copies of books or documents. Scanning to PDF on these machines is free. Learn More
Color Copy: $0.25/page
B&W Copy: $0.10/page
1.) Submit payment
- A $0.20 minimum is required to use a credit or debit card.
- A $20 hold will automatically be placed on your credit or debit card and will be removed if you use less than $20. How long the hold remains on your card depends on your bank/credit card company.
- Cash box accepts up to $20 in coins, $1 bills, or $5 bills. No pennies, please!
- If you reach $20 worth of scans/faxes/copies you'll need to start a new session for the remainder of your pages.
- We cannot provide change or break bills.
- The cash box will provide change if you don't use the full balance inserted.
2.) Insert USB if you plan to use one. If not, go to step 3.
3.) Choose the function you need:
Copy: Copies and prints a paper document.
Fax: Faxes a paper document to the fax number you enter.
Email: Emails a digital copy of a paper document to the address you enter.
Flash Drive: Prints a paper document from a file USB or scans a paper copy to a digital format to be saved on a USB.
If you need more detailed instructions for any function, just check the sign posted near the machine you are using!