How Do I Use This Thing?
1.) Submit payment
- A $0.20 minimum is required to use a credit or debit card.
- A $20 hold will automatically be placed on your credit or debit card and will be removed if you use less than $20. How long the hold remains on your card depends on your bank/credit card company.
- Cash box accepts up to $20 in coins, $1 bills, or $5 bills. No pennies, please!
- If you reach $20 worth of scans/faxes/copies you'll need to start a new session for the remainder of your pages.
- We cannot provide change or break bills.
- The cash box will provide change if you don't use the full balance inserted.
2.) Insert USB if you plan to use one. If not, go to step 3.
3.) Choose the function you need:
Copy: Copies and prints a paper document.
Fax: Faxes a paper document to the fax number you enter.
Email: Emails a digital copy of a paper document to the address you enter.
Flash Drive: Prints a paper document from a file USB or scans a paper copy to a digital format to be saved on a USB.
If you need more detailed instructions for any function, just check the sign posted near the machine you are using!