Visit a Lake County Public Library Branch!
Walk-in hours are now available at all locations! Each location has one closed day per week, but you can always visit another branch on those days.
Note: Hours are subject to change based on staff availability.
And of course, we're still offering curbside service during our open hours!
Know Before You Go:
- Masks are required.
- If you feel sick, stay home.
- Maintain six feet of distance from other library patrons and staff.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Plastic covers are available for computer keyboards and mice upon request.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer, especially before and after using computers.
- Computers are disinfected once per day and upon request (be aware that disinfecting takes 15 minutes to complete.)
- Computers are available for one hour per day per user. Additional time may be available depending on demand.
- Toys and lounge furniture (including study tables) are unavailable; we encourage you to make your library visit as efficient as possible!
- Events are all virtual now. Please join us via Zoom! See all LCPL events