Exercising mouse is from Ultimate
Our thanks to:
Central Kansas Library System
Great Bend, Kansas
Click the underlined two below. Here is how
- Rest heel of your hand on the table in front of
- Hold the mouse between thumb and ring and little
- Use thumb and fingers to move the tip of the
arrow onto the underlined two.
- When the arrow becomes a pointing finger,
hold the mouse still.
- Lightly click the mouse button with your index
- If your mouse has more than one button,
click the left mouse button.
- If the next page doesn't appear after you
click, you aren't holding the mouse still
Clicking lightly is the secret.
The lighter you click the better clicking